Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Diana Kloss, Chair, Council for Work & Health
- Madeleine McGivern, Head of Workplace Wellbeing Programmes, Mind
- Helen Davies, Research & Evaluation Lead, City Mental Health Alliance
- Louise Aston, Wellbeing Director, Business in the Community
- Eric Barratt, Senior Project Manager, Health Innovation Network
- Dave Munday, Lead Professional Officer (Mental Health), Unite the Union
- Rosie Clarke, Senior Inclusion & Diversity Consultant, Inclusive Employers
- Chris van Stolk, Vice President, RAND Europe
- Sally Lawson, Head of Consultancy & Training Development, Heritage Care (event chair)
Prime Minister Theresa May recently announced a “review on how best to ensure employees with mental health problems are enabled to thrive in the workplace and perform at their best”. While publication of the review and any subsequent actions will now come after the election, it is an issue employers should be tackling now. What more can employers do to improve mental health in their workplaces?
Join Westminster Briefing on 24 May for an up to date brief on the latest research into what works, discuss how working cultures can be changed to promote mental wellbeing and examine what more can be done to support individual employees.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Supporting employee mental wellbeing: what works?
- Practical steps employers can take to promote mental wellbeing
- The role of HR in driving change
- Achieving leadership buy in
- Identifying problems, offering support & referring employees to professional help
- Developing effective policies & procedures for when problems arise
- Tackling the stigma associated with mental health conditions
- Supporting employees on sick leave & managing the return to work process
- Learning from leading employers
Participants will be briefed about and discuss the latest developments in improving mental health in the workplace. The issues will be divided into sessions entitled:
- Learning from the Latest Research
- Changing Working Cultures to Promote Mental Wellbeing
- Supporting Employees With Mental Health Problems
- Managing Sickness Absence & The Return to Work Process
- Practise Based Workshop with Inclusive Employers
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in improving mental health in the workplace, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; health & safety officers; consultants; health services providers; trade unions and representative groups.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com |
0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com