Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Cherron Inko-Tariah, Author, “The Incredible Power of Staff Networks”
- Richard McKenna, Director, Inclusive Employers
- Vanessa Valley, Founder, Gender Networks
- Diane Greenidge, Founder, Network of Networks
- Emily Miles, Business and Transformation Lead, London Leadership Academy, NHS
- Rob Neil, Chair, Civil Service Race Forum
- Kat Stock, Chair, Cheshire Police LGBT Network
- Sarah Simcoe, Chair, Fujitsu UK Disability Employee Network
- Jagtar Singh OBE, NHS Trust Chairman & Diversity Consultant (event chair)
Staff and employee networks can have a powerful impact on an organisation. If done well, they can help employees from minority groups feel included and promote positive change within the workplace.
Join Westminster Briefing on 6 July to be briefed about and discuss how the power of networks can be supported & harnessed and learn from existing successful examples.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Staff networks and workplace diversity & inclusion
- The role of an employer in nurturing networks
- The relationship between ‘networks’ and ‘champions’
- Working with networks to promote positive change
- External support to facilitate a network
- Minority groups and smaller employers where there might not be sufficient numbers to sustain a network: other options & alternatives
- What do leading networks do that add value for members & employers?
- Sustaining networks over wide geographic areas
- Engaging staff outside of a network
- Next steps for established networks
The morning session will provide an up-to-date brief on the benefits of staff networks and examine what employers can do to both nurture and work with them to promote positive change.
The afternoon session will focus on current good practice and learning from existing innovative networks. The event will finish with a practise based workshop, led by Inclusive Employers.
Who Should Attend?
Attendees will be drawn from anyone with an interest in developing staff networks, including: employers; HR personnel; D&I officers and managers; and networks themselves.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com |
0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: Luke.email@example.com