The 4th Annual National Security Summit will take place on Wednesday 25 October 2017. 150+ senior law enforcement delegates will attend from across blue light services, central government and the wider public sector.
The summit will look at the key issues at the heart of UK National Security. The day will be structured around three core themes:
- National Security in 2017: Assessing the Threat
- Resilience from the Ground Up
- Future Challenges and Opportunities
Join us in October to explore the UK's national security, hear from leading figures within the national arena, and network with senior professionals.
Website and Full Agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Summit Sessions Include:
- Countering Terrorism in the UK
- Modernising the Police to Face the Future
- Update of the National Security Strategy
- Preventing Extremism and Radicalisation
- Safeguarding Children from Harm
- Confronting the Cyber Threat
- Brexit and Borders
- Emergency Planning and Management
- The Investigatory Powers Act
- Continuity and Change in National Security
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
020 7593 5657