Confirmed to speak:
- (Chair) Matt Prosser, Chief Executive, Dorset Councils Partnership & Digital Lead, Solace
- Ruby Dixon, Senior Policy Advisor Efficiency & Accountability, Local Government Policy, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for Industrial Strategy, Science and Innovation
- Theo Blackwell, Chief Digital Officer for London
Like most areas of the public sector, local government ICT will be profoundly affected by Brexit. On issues including workforce, cyber-security and procurement, it is crucial that those working in local government ICT consider the implications and plan accordingly.
Join our Breakfast Briefing on 30th January for an up to date brief on the latest developments in local government ICT after Brexit. Hear from Ruby Dixon (Senior Policy Advisor Efficiency & Accountability, Local Government Policy, Department for Communities and Local Government) and Matt Prosser (Chief Executive, Dorset Councils Partnership & Digital Lead, Solace), alongside other sector leaders to hear how they are actively planning for a post-Brexit landscape.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- State of play: how have local government ICT leaders responded to Brexit
- The transfer of EU laws and regulation
- Assessing the impact on third party engagement and procurement frameworks
- Strategies to guarantee the required workforce: migration and future skills
- Responding in a period of reduced funding
- Potential impact on Cyber-security
- ICT as part of the whole: impact on wider local government services
About Brexit Series:
This Brexit Breakfast Briefing is a concentrated event, designed to cover the key issues in a convenient half-day format.
This briefing will provide you the opportunity to discuss how you can prepare for the challenges facing Local Government ICT in light of Brexit. You will explore what stakeholders can do now to future-proof against the potential effects of Brexit.
These events are run as part of the Brexit Exchange dialogue. #BrexitExchange is a Europe-wide forum for an intelligent exchange of views, led by business and listened to by politicians from across Europe.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates at this Breakfast Briefing will include anyone with an interest in the provision of Local Government ICT, including CIOs, CTOs, Heads of ICT, Directors of Finance/Commercial, Change Managers and Solutions Architects, alongside representatives from regional and local government whose roles touch on this area.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: Tim.email@example.com