The Integrated Care Summit will offer delegates the chance to exchange knowledge, experience and new ideas in the design and delivery of the integrated health and social care agenda. Leading policy makers and informative best practice sessions will provide valuable learning as local authorities and the health sector work to pool budgets and join up health and social care across the country.
Website and Full Agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics to be discussed:
- What is the current state of health and care integration? What progress has been made so far?
- Place-based health and social care integration: working to tackle challenges together
- Using Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships to achieve better collaboration across care settings
- Establishing Accountable Care Systems: the challenges and opportunities of creating whole-system change
- Moving beyond integrated care to improve the broader wellbeing of your area
- Integrated commissioning: exploring the options to reduce fragmentation
- How can technology support service integration while delivering better care at a lower cost?
- Hear from those who are leading the way in delivering joined-up care. Learn how their use of ambitious and innovative approaches are effectively and efficiently delivering integrated care around the country.
- Improving integration to reduce delayed transfers of care
Who should attend?
The Integrated Care Summit is open to those concerned with moving the integrated care agenda forward.
Delegates will include:
- Integration leads
- Heads of commissioning
- Heads of adult social care
- Long term condition leads
- Directors of public health and community services
- Heads of service development
- Local Healthwatch organisations
For registration enquiries please contact:
020 7593 5657