External communications in healthcare are vital: they can improve performance, boost organisational reputation, widen access and improve the overall experience of care for patients.
This Westminster Briefing is specifically designed with NHS and care communications professionals in mind and will work to improve your efforts to enhance communication with patients and further develop stakeholder relationships. Hear national examples of good practice in implementing and delivering an effective communications strategy in healthcare and gain practical guidance on how your service could be improved.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- Identifying your key audience and developing engagement strategies and tools to communicate with them more effectively
- Promoting and expanding your “brand” and reputation to enhance patient and stakeholder confidence
- Ensuring that communications are clear, accurate, tailored and targeted
- Encouraging frontline staff to see effective external communication as part of their role
- Crisis communications: managing your message
- Showcasing your good work: developing your online & social media presence
- Promoting your methods of digital & mobile communication with patients
- Evidence-based communications: using data to provide insight into your approach
- National examples of good practice in developing and implementing an effective communications strategy
- Measuring success: monitoring and auditing the efficacy of communication
About the Event:
The morning session will provide you with a comprehensive overview of external communication strategies in healthcare, and examine what you can do to improve.
The afternoon session will explore how your colleagues from across the country are working in innovative ways in their external communications with both patients and stakeholders. The session will provide practical guidance that you can take back and apply in your setting.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us opon booking.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates will include but are not limited to: trust communication leads, communication managers, stakeholder engagement managers, employee engagement leads, patient experience managers, healthcare business development managers; and anyone with an interest in or a responsibility for external communications in their hospital, primary or community care setting.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Walker-Lane@westminster-briefing.com
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.