With the business case for workplace diversity now universally recognised, a more decisive focus on gender parity is now essential to ensure that women are supported at all levels of the workplace. Women still represent fewer than 50% of leaders in every industry analysed and are still paid on average 8.6% less than their male co-workers. Action is required to make sure workplaces are prepared to keep pace with social change.
This conference offers practical advice on removing the barriers that are preventing women’s representation in the workplace. We will discuss together how best to recruit and promote more women in our organisations, and how to encourage a positive culture change at all levels of your place of work.
- Sharon Pegg, Diversity and Inclusion Specialist (Chair)
- Chris Naylor, Chief Executive, London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Anne-Marie Archard, Director of the London Leadership Academy and member of London Women's Leadership Network
- Charmaine De Souza, Assistant Director of HR and OD, Greater London Authority
- Shaun McNally, Chief Executive, Legal Aid Agency
- Samantha Rennie, Executive Director, Rosa
- Adrienne Burgess, Joint CEO and Head of Research, The Fatherhood Institute
Who should attend?
Anyone with an interest in creating an inclusive workplace, including: employers; HR managers/officers; wellbeing officers; senior managers; consultants; trade unions, staff network leads and representative groups.
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Please note that the speakers and agenda are subject to change without notice.