Join your colleagues and peers from across the public sector to discuss the latest in creating engaging social media content, designing a social media strategy, identifying the right channels, measuring success, using video and the future of social media.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Confirmed to speak:
- Josephine Fawkes, Director of Marketing & Communications, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Alicia Custis, Head of Communications and Marketing Stockport, NHS Foundation Trust
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Justin Clark, Social Media Specialist, Transport for Greater Manchester
- Emma Reynolds, Head of Communication, National Crime Agency
- Tom Wright, Director of Digital Student Life, University of Lincoln
- Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Successfully using social media to drive real change
- Planning, creating and delivering engaging content
- Developing and refreshing a social media strategy
- Measuring engagement and boosting ROI
- Right channel, right time: Reaching your target audience
- Video, video and more video: Tools and techniques for live content
- The future of social media: New channels, new rules?
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556