The autumn budget highlighted the severity of the problems facing UK productivity. The Government is clear that boosting workplace skills is an important part of the solution and is embarking on a number of actions to make this happen. Learn more about these actions and discuss the next steps for UK skills with over 200 policymakers & practitioners at the seventh annual Skills Summit.
The leading event for engagement between educators, employers & government, Skills Summit 2018 will feature two streams specifically tailored to the needs of 1. Education, Skills & Training Providers & 2. Employers. With plenary sessions covering issues of interest to all, attendees will be able to adapt the programme to suit their requirements.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- The Government’s Plans for Skills
- Boosting the Productivity of UK Workplaces & The Role of Skills
- A National Retraining Partnership & Skills Advisory Panels
- Recruiting More Apprentices & Making the Reforms Work
- Using Apprenticeships to Improve Workplace Skills
- Skills Pathways: New Routes to Workplace Skills
- The Industrial Strategy & Skills After Brexit
- Qualification Regulation & Reform
- Improving Digital Skills
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5500
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
email@example.com | 020 7593 5556