Discover the latest strategies and state-of-the-art technologies to deliver digital transformation
The way Government operates is evolving, digital transformation is breaking down doors and opening up new and exciting opportunities to fundamentally rethink and rearrange the planning and delivery of public services. This digitalisation of processes and people, has created a chance to further streamline services creating a more effective and efficient public sector.
The 2019 Public Sector ICT Summit brings together digital transformation experts from across the UK to share insights into the latest developments and innovative approaches that are changing central and local government; from engagement with users, building and maintaining infrastructures, sharing data and securing our systems against the latest cyber threats.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics from 2019 included:
- Digital Citizens. Creating, embedding and boosting a digital culture
- What does AI mean for the Public Sector?
- Can Blockchain deliver the biggest transformation of public services?
- Fighting the never-ending battle: Protecting your citizens data
- Realising the true transformation promise of the cloud
- Smart Working, enabling your workforce to do more
- Connectivity, creating an access anywhere approach
- When digital stays analogue: Tools to overcome a challenging environment and successfully move services online.
The 2019 speaker line-up included:
- Peter Kemp - Planning Change Manager - Greater London Authority
- Henry Rex - Head of Public Sector, Central Government - techUK
- Pamela Moffat - Senior OD Partner - Staffordshire County Council
- Dionne Lowndes - Head of Digital - Staffordshire County Council
- Bob Brown - CIO - Manchester City Council
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556