From Brexit, to the next government, public affairs professionals are facing an ever rising tide of uncertainty. With so many unknowns and variables, in these unique times, the importance of public affairs professionals has been raised to new heights.
Join your colleagues and peers at The Public Affairs Conference with Public Affairs News and explore the latest on refreshing and rewriting a public affairs strategy, tools to identify, map and prioritise stakeholders, top-tips on managing and growing a relationship, techniques to convey clear, precise and powerful communications, showcase success and gain buy-in, time and traction, on issues post-Brexit.
Delivering Public Affairs in a Changing World
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points include:
- Delivering effective public affairs during uncertainty
- Effective approaches to identifying, mapping and prioritising stakeholders
- Public affairs in Crisis: Managing a decision that goes against you
- Creating, refreshing and implementing a public affairs strategy
- Hear first-hand from a key influencer on effective lobbying
- Conveying clear, precise and powerful communications
- Gaining buy-in, time and traction, on post-Brexit issues
- Case Study: creative campaigning, big impact
- Managing and growing a relationship
- Monitoring and showcasing success
Confirmed to speak:
- Emma Greenwood, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Cancer Research UK
- Paul Richards, Former Special Adviser & author of Be Your Own Spin Doctor
- Amanda Wolthuizen, Director of Public Affairs, Imperial College London
- Imran Hussain, Director of Policy & Campaigns, Action for Children
- Matthew Downie, Director of Policy & External Affairs, Crisis
- Rt Hon Lord Andrew Lansley, Member, House of Lords
- Gemma Wood, Head of Public Affairs, EngineeringUK
- Bob Blackman, Member of Parliament, Harrow East
- Annabel Gaba, Head of Public Affairs, Virgin Trains
- Claire Calder, Head of Public Affairs, Dogs Trust
Heads of Public Affairs - Heads of Policy - Heads of Government Affairs - Heads of External Affairs - Heads of Campaigns - Heads of Stakeholder Relations - Heads of Communications - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Dods is a registered Continuing Professional Development provider. For more information on the CPD, please click here.