The planning and housing market has faced years of challenges and has struggled to keep pace with the demands for new homes. With a restrictive planning system, land being locked from developers and low long-term productivity levels in the construction industry, house prices have soared.
The Government has recognised these challenges and has created Homes England to accelerate house building. With an ambitious target of delivering 300,000 new homes a year over the next 5 years. Welcoming planning and housing professionals from across the UK, explore first-hand what changes will take place to boost house building numbers. Discover the latest developments, strategies, funding and technologies being deployed.
Register before Friday 26th April and guarantee your 15% discount. Click here to secure your place.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics from 2019 included:
- Improving affordability, delivering homes
- Supporting house building and infrastructure: Reducing uncertainty caused by restrictive planning system
- Increasing the diversity and innovation of the housing market: Creating more opportunities for SME
- Existing housing stock: Exploring new ways to make better use of the current situation
- Successfully unlocking public and private sector land for development
- Improving construction productivity: People, bricks and mortar
- Closing keynote session: Tomorrow's homes today
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5556