Rethinking, Redesigning and Rebuilding ICT in Local Government: Successfully Delivering Digital Transformation in your Local Authority
Local Government ICT is changing. No longer seen as a back office service. ICT is at the forefront of rethinking, redesigning and rebuilding public services. Driving digital transformation, creating effective and efficient services, eliminating waste, reducing costs and delivering world class services at a local level.
With the power to transform, hear from innovative public sector experts on delivering outstanding online local public services, developing key tools, techniques and technologies to drive digital shard services, creating a strong and flexible infrastructure, understanding and preparing for the latest cyber threats, securing and retaining board level buy-in and the future of local government.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and technologies to digitally transform your local authority at The Local Government ICT Summit.
Free-to-attend for the public sector.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key topics for 2018 include:
- Transforming local government: Delivering world-class online local public service
- Developing, tools, techniques and technologies to drive digital shard services
- Foundations and legacy, creating a strong and flexible infrastructure
- Understanding and preparing for the latest cyber threats
- Digital agile, managing continuous change
- Securing and retaining board buy-in
- The future of local government
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
email@example.com | 020 7593 5500
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5556