Following the success of our most recent Digital Health & Care Conference in Edinburgh which saw more than 350 delegates attend over the two days, we're excited to launch the Harnessing Digital: Health & Care Summit which will be held in Birmingham on the 7th June.
Replicating the format of our Scottish event, the Summit will create an energetic discussion focused on how health and care providers can deliver the next stage of integrated services, harnessing the benefits of disruptive technology developments in line with the Five Year Forward View.
Delegates will discuss the impact of the STPs and ACSs on digital transformation and how this is enabling a redesign of the care system. Other topics for discussion include the vision for utilising advanced population management solutions to transition to more predictive / preventative services and how our aging population and people living with multiple complex conditions both physical and mental can manage their care journey in a non-clinical setting.
The challenge for technology suppliers is to create intuitive, person-centred solutions that integrate with existing systems and devices with both the care provider and patient needs at the forefront of design. Attendance at the summit will give you a unique opportunity to hear from health and care providers regarding their technology requirements and in turn, enable you to showcase how your innovative solutions can support improved service delivery and outcomes.
Free-to-attend for the public sector.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
- Digital transformation creating system wide integration – Disruptive technology sparking change in how care services are received and how we use them.
- Delivering better care, empowering service users and improving experience. Shifting to preventative services.
- Utilising population health solutions to drive a step change in how services are commissioned and provided.
- Data led system redesign. Sharing data effectively between providers to identify services that better align to the individual’s needs – Improved processes that support our aging population.
- STPs success stories to date – Technology enabling joined-up care for those with multiple complex conditions.
- Improving patient flow in traditional care settings to reduce strain on frontline services.
- Interoperability of Disruptive Tech – Apps, IOTs, Wearables aligning with existing systems.
- Culture Transformation – Users and Providers challenged to change past habits, seeing tangible benefits.
- Person Centred Innovative Solutions – Empowering the individual and their families to manage the care journey.
- Transforming Mental Health Services, creating a data revolution to improve transparency and sharing across bodies to tackle health inequalities.
- Co-creation of services, engaging patients
Invited attendees include:
Department of Health - NHS England - NHS Digital - NHS Digital Academy – AHSNs - Government Digital Service - CCGs - NHS Trusts - Social Care Organisations - Local Authority - Primary Care - Pharmacies - 3rd Sector - Housing Associations – Residential Care – Home Care
Heads of Social Care - NHS CIOs - Local Authority CIOs - Heads of IT – Chief & Deputy Chief Executives - Heads of Digital - Digital Leaders - Heads of Customer Services - Heads of Transformation and Change - Care Providers - Care Managers – GPs & Clinicians