With the recently published Cyber Security Strategy, the launch of the National Cyber Security Centre, Government investment of £1.9bn in cybersecurity capabilities and weekly reports of mass cyberattacks, cybersecurity remains a key focus for government, as well as, businesses and individuals alike.
The Cyber Security Summit Manchester will welcome 200+ cyber security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement, the NHS and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK public sector and discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend organisations online. Keeping up to pace with the scale, complexity and ever-changing threat we face.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key issues to be discussed include:
- Defending, deterring & developing UK cyberspace: The New National Cyber Security Strategy 2016-2021
- New tools, techniques & technologies: Boosting cybersecurity awareness, capabilities & skills
- How can the UK Government, police and business work together to limited cybercrime?
- Building a centre of world class excellence: The new National Cyber Security Centre
- Security Solutions vs People: Where should our attention and future investment lie?
- Tomorrows threats today: Understanding and preparing for IoT & cybersecurity
- A balancing act: Convenience vs Security vs Innovation
- The future of cyber: AI, Automation & Biometrics
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5500
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
email@example.com | 020 7593 5556