Join us at this practical half-day workshop to cement your learning and gain a deeper understanding of the latest cyber security threats, on how to gain management buy-in and on how to harness the most up-to-date tools to mitigate your exposure and limit any damage from a cyber attack.
This course is designed for those who wish to develop a greater understanding of cyber security and for those who wish to brush up their knowledge.
Key learning points include:
- Increasing Cyber Security Awareness
- Developing and Expanding a Cyber Security Strategy
- Securing Management Buy-in
- Realising, Reacting and Evaluating A Cyber Security Attack
- Staying Ahead of the Curve: Looking at Tomorrow’s threats today
- Real and practical examples will be given throughout the day, including top-tips which you can take away and implement in your organisation
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
020 7593 5633