The challenges we face in delivering an exceptional customer experience are occur across all touchpoints. The 2nd Annual Public Sector Customer Experience Conference will give delegates the opportunity to learn from colleagues and peers from across the public sector on how to overcome internal barriers, keep customer trust and how to ensure that the customer experience leads organisational change all on a public sector budget.
Speakers confirmed for 2019 include:
- Jessica Crowe, Assistant Director - Customers, Commissioning and Governance, London Borough of Sutton
- Julie Rendle-Eames, Head of Customer Experience, West Sussex County Council
- Kevin Morley, Deputy Director – Customer Service, Crown Commercial Service
- Charlotte Forrest, Head of Supporter Experience, Save the Children UK
- Mark Thomson, Director General, Her Majesty's Passport Office
- Melanie Rayment, Head of Service Design, Barnardo’s
- Jo Causon, CEO, The Institute of Customer Service
- Isabel Hunt, Director of Improvement, NHS Digital
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2019 include:
- Making the customer experience lead organisation change
- Successfully integrating AI into the customer experience
- Overcoming internal barriers
- Keeping customer trust
- The social side of CX
Who will attend?
Heads of Customer Services - Heads of Corporate Communications - Heads of Communications - Heads of Correspondence - Heads of Digital - Heads of Internal Communications - Heads of Operations - Heads of PR - Heads of Social Media - Heads of Strategy
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: email@example.com | 020 7593 5739