On 13th November 2018 Careers England in partnership with Westminster Briefing will be hosting the sixth annual Careers Education & Guidance Summit in London.
Delegates will hear from government representatives, key funders, outstanding providers and those looking to move the sector forward and address the big issues of the day. Join over 150 careers professionals as they ask the questions: How well are we currently doing? What more can be done to improve outcomes? What does the future hold for CEIAG in our schools and colleges?
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
- The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP, Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills and Minister for Women, DfE
- Claudia Harris, CEO, The Careers & Enterprise Company
- Stephen Cole, Head of Careers Strategy, CITB
- Paul Chubb MBE, Director, Quality in Careers Standard
- Denise Bertuchi, Assistant National Officer, UNISON
- Gerard Liston, Director, Forum Talent Potential
- John Cope, Head of Education & Skills, CBI
- David Andrews, Careers Education and Guidance Consultant
- Katharine Horler OBE, Chair, Careers England (chair)
- Steve Stewart OBE, Executive Director, Careers England (chair)
- Further speakers TBC
2018 Sessions Include:
- Local Skills Strategy
- The Policy Picture
- National recognition of quality in CEG: The Quality in Careers Standard - the 2018 revised criteria
- National Infrastructure: What does Good look like in Practice Moving Forward?
- Career Leaders: Driving the Careers Strategy in your School or College
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
email@example.com | 020 7593 5657