Welcoming professionals from a range of backgrounds, the Building Regulations and Fire Safety Conference, chaired by Sir Ken Knight, is your chance to explore first-hand what solutions are being put in place to get around challenges in building and fire safety.
We will examine the latest proposals for reform as well as good practice in ensuring safety is prioritised at every stage of a buildings lifecycle.
Website and full agenda:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Judith Hackitt, Author, Independent Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety
- Sir Ken Knight, Chair, Independent Expert Advisory Panel, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (Chair)
- Jeremy Pocklington, Director General, Housing, Planning and Building Safety, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Rod McLean, Head of Fire Safety, Home Office
- Victoria Elvidge, Chair, Social Sector(Building Safety) Engagement Best Practice Group, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- David Watson, Technical Director – Building Safety Programme, L&Q, MHCLG Early Adopters Panel
- Alastair Soane, Director, Structural-Safety
- Dennis Davis, Executive Officer, Fire Sector Federation
- Nigel Wiles, Director – Strategy Planning & Major Projects, L&Q, MHCLG Early Adopters Panel
- Neil Yeomans, Head of Customer Safety, Orbit
- Jane Porter, Chief Operating Officer, Optivo
- Judith Schulz, Associate Director - Fire Safety Engineering, Arup
- Emma Clancy, Chair, Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC), Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Cllr John Gray, Deputy Mayor & Cabinet Lead for Housing Services, Newham Council
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Egan@dodsgroup.com