At Dods, what we do best is produce cutting-edge content and partner with the best thought-leaders - to bring to you insights, the latest policy information, best practice and an opportunity to exchange exciting ideas with peers. As, for now, you cannot join us at our live events, we will bring them to you, in the safety of your homes and offices. The Building Regulations and Fire Safety Conference goes online!
Welcoming professionals from a range of backgrounds, the Building Regulations and Fire Safety Conference, chaired by Sir Ken Knight, is your chance to explore first-hand what solutions are being put in place to get around challenges in building and fire safety.
We will examine the latest proposals for reform as well as good practice in ensuring safety is prioritised at every stage of a buildings lifecycle.
Website and full agenda:
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dame Judith Hackitt, Author, Independent Review of Building Regulations and Fire Safety
- Sir Ken Knight, Chair, Independent Expert Advisory Panel, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (Chair)
- Senior Representative, Building Safety Reform, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Rod McLean, Head of Fire Safety, Home Office
- Victoria Elvidge, Chair, Social Sector(Building Safety) Engagement Best Practice Group, Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
- Aman Sharma, Board Member, BRAC, (Managing Director, Totus Digital)
- Alastair Soane, Director, Structural-Safety
- Neil Yeomans, Head of Customer Safety, Orbit
- Charlotte Lee, Head of External Affairs, Napit
- Jane Porter, Chief Operating Officer, Optivo
- Graeme Whitty, National Product Director, Wilmott Dixon
- Senior Representative, Building Regulations Advisory Committee (BRAC), Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Egan@dodsgroup.com