Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are edging their way into key areas of the public sector, with the potential to transform the use of data, increase employee performance, and improve the efficiency of public services.
The emergency services are beginning to use VR in training to mitigate risk and increase their preparedness for challenging and unforeseen call-outs. Surgeons and A&E staff are integrating VR and AR into training for cutting-edge procedures. Urban planners are empowered by AR and VR to visualise big data to ensure cities and towns develop harmoniously.
Join us on 4th December in Central London to discover what other organisations are doing to introduce the latest technology into their training schemes to mitigate risk, increase preparedness, and strengthen outcomes among their staff. What is your potential?
Key Topics include:
- Virtual reality in public sector training: current landscape and scope of work
- Mitigating risk and improving efficiency through AR and VR training
- Understanding AR and VR to create an immersive learning experience
- Utilising video simulations for a new generation of public sector staff
- Evaluating the impact of immersive training
- Build the capacity and capability for your organisation to use immersive tech
- Ensuring the successful implementation and oversight of AR and VR in training
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Ripert, Chapter President - UK, The VR/AR Association and Founder and CEO, Poplar - Conference Chair
- Jeremy Dalton, VR/AR Global Future Council Member, World Economic Forum and Head of VR/AR, PwC UK - Keynote
- Emily Savage, Creative Partnership Lead, Digital Catapult
- David Edge, Associate Director Virtual & Visualisation Leader, Arup
- Jonathan Kennard, Editor, Training Journal
- Dr Neil McDonnell, Lord Kelvin Adam Smith Fellow for Virtual and Augmented Reality, University of Glasgow
- Justin Parry, Co-Founder and COO, Immerse
- Chimeren Peerbhai, Global Product Lead, Babylon Health
- Paul Speight, Watch Manager, Road Safety/Virtual Reality, Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service
- Sam Trendall, Editor, Public Technology
Who will be attending?
HR Directors and Managers - Training Directors and Managers - Chief Technology Officers - Chief Information Officers - L&D Directors - Emergency Services - Health Services - Police Forces - Fire Services - Academics - Heads of Digital - Heads of Employee Engagement - Programme Directors - Operations Directors - Training and Development Managers - and many more
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657