The Department for Education's recent announcement of new measures to boost productivity and skills in the UK highlights core areas that need to be addressed to ensure the UK workforce is equipped to meet future challenges.
Join colleagues from across the country at the 9th Annual Skills Summit in February and discover the latest in creating and maintaining a workforce prepared for the UK job market.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Boosting numbers in STEM of female and BAME students
- Widening participation and engagement in your skills agenda
- Exploring alternative pathways into the workplace: Apprenticeships and T-Levels
- Driving workforce efficiency: embedding a culture of continuous learning
- Creating a flexible training strategy which can adapt to future demands
- Working with training providers to upskill current employees
About the event:
The morning session will focus on ensuring students and young people have the support and access to resources they need, including exploring alternative pathways into the workplace.
The afternoon session will explore upskilling your existing workforce and hear from leading organisations driving change to empower and encourage individuals into employment.
Who should attend?
FE colleges - Independent skills & training providers - Employers (including HR, L&D and Workforce Development) - LEPs & local authority skills teams - Higher Education Institutions - Awarding bodies & regulators - Learning & training solution providers - Policy makers
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org