In partnership with
Delivering excellece in careers
Following the release of the 2017 Careers strategy the provision of careers services in England has seen several changes from the introduction of the Gatsby Benchmarks to the development of 20 Careers Hubs across England with 18 more and 2 expansions announced this year.
With change comes new challenges and opportunities to deliver excellence in CEIAG to children and young people. The 7th Annual Careers Education & Guidance Summit, delivered in partnership with Westminster Briefing and Careers England, will bring together careers professionals from across the public and private sector to share key learnings and tackle the final obstacles as we move towards meeting the 2020 Careers Strategy goals.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Speakers for 2019 include:
- Sandra Cheyne, Career Management Skills Policy and Professional Practise Manager, Skills Development Scotland
- John Yarham, Deputy CEO, The Careers & Enterprise Company
- Mrs Pippa Gibbs, Head of Careers and HE, Oakham School
- Sir John Holman, Senior Adviser, The Gatsby Foundation
- Steve Stewart OBE, Executive Director, Careers England
- Gerarde Manley, Leicester & Leicestershire Careers Hub
- Angela Moore, Black County Careers Hub Manager
- Paul Chubb, Director, Quality in Careers Standard
- Katharine Horler OBE, Chair, Careers England
- Senior Representative, Careers Wales
Key points for 2019:
- Understanding the changes to the Ofsted framework
- An update of careers education in England
- The Quality in Careers Standard in 2019
- Delivering the Gatsby Benchmarks
Who will be attending?
Headteachers – Heads of Careers – Heads of Careers Strategy – Heads of Higher Education – Directors of Student Development – Careers Advisors
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 4 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 593 5657