The cyber threats that we face are not only ever-evolving, they are becoming evermore complex and sophisticated with each passing year, affecting a widening number of organisations and individuals. Over the last two year’s alone, the NCSC has reported that the UK faced 1,100 attacks, an average of 10 attacks per week.
The 6th Annual Cyber Security Summit will welcome cyber security and ICT professionals from across central government, local government, law enforcement, the NHS and wider public sector, to tackle key issues at the heart of UK public sector and discover, determine and deliberate the latest developments, strategies and technologies available to successfully defend organisations online.
Join 200+ colleagues and peers, and keep up-to-date with the scale, complexity and ever-changing threat that we face.
The 6th Annual Cyber Security Summit will take place on the 9th July in Central London. Free-to-attend for the public sector. Guarantee your place at the summit by clicking here to register.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2019:
- Addressing the latest cyber threat landscape & government strategies
- Understanding & mitigating against the latest cyber threats to the public sector
- Keeping the lights on: Securing the UK national infrastructure
- One year on: Returning to the Cyber Schools Hubs Project
- Joining up the dots: Collaborating across local authorities
- Boosting & diversifying the UK cyber security workforce
- Cyber attacks: A threat to fair and free elections
- Successfully tackling cybercrime & online fraud
- Cyber & AI: An ever-evolving secure network
- Cyber & cloud: Protecting your online assets
- The never-ending march of IoT & cyber
- Growing & exporting UK Cyber
Previous speakers have included:
- Baroness Falkner of Margravine, former member, Joint-Committee on the National Security Strategy
- Martin Peake, Head of Computer Science, Cleeve School and Sixth Form Centre of Excellence
- Martin Sadler OBE, Special Advisor to the VC on Industrial Strategy, University of Bristol
- Tom Haye, Chief Officer and National Lead CSCV Programme, Hampshire Constabulary
- Daniel Helps, Head of Fraud Operations, Counter Fraud & Investigation Directorate
- Dr Claudia Natanson, Chief Security Officer, Department for Work and Pensions
- Chi Onwurah MP, Shadow Minister for Industrial Strategy Science & Innovation
- Angela Parratt, Public Sector IT Professional - local government and health
- Mary-Jo de Leeuw, Founder & President of Internet of Toys & Cyber Workplace
- Emil Lupu, Professor of Computer Systems, Imperial College London
- Jon Townsend, Chief Information Officer, National Trust
- John Bassett, Director, Dianoia Consulting Ltd
- Jon Ashton, Director Cyber Security, HMRC
- Director, NCSC
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5739