Planning, designing and delivering world-class communications
Hear from leading public sector experts on driving change through communications, planning and creating content, measuring engagement and ROI, building and maintaining trust, targeting a hard to reach audience, delivering communications on a shoestring budget and the future of communications.
Join your colleagues and peers and harness the latest tools, techniques and strategies to deliver communications, that are both day-to-day and campaign based.
Discover the latest success stories that inform and inspire at The 2nd Annual Communications Conference.
Website and full agenda:
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2018:
- Creating, developing and refreshing a communications and campaign strategy
- Case study: Delivering world class communications on a shoestring budget
- The future of public sector communications
- Measuring engagement and boosting ROI
- Building and maintaining the public trust
- Driving change through communications
- Targeting a hard to reach audience
- Evaluating success
Previous speakers have included:
- Jessica Pearce, Head of Campaigns and Strategy, Prime Minister’s Office
- Sarah Clark, Head of Insight and Evaluation, Communications Directorate, Department of Health
- Emma Hartley, Head of Campaigns & Corporate Communications, The Electoral Commission
- Emma Leech, Director of Marketing and Advancement, Loughborough University
- Dee Cotgrove, Executive Head of Media & Communications, Met Office
- Simon Enright, Director of Communications, NHS England
- Ed Stearns, Head of Media, Metropolitan Police
- Alan Barnard, Founding Director, Campaign It
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available to confirm your attendance.
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7593 5556