Fraud and error is a constant threat with public sector fraud losses estimated to be over £40 billion. The 2019 Fighting Fraud and Eliminating Error in the Public Sector Summit will take a look at the latest commitments, strategies and technologies used to detect, prevent and tackle fraud: ensuring taxpayers’ money is spent on delivering essential public services to those who really need it.
Check out the latest confirmed speaker line-up and up-to-date agenda on our website here.
Key points for 2019 include:
- Sharing, protecting and analysing data successfully
- Innovation in fighting public sector fraud
- The Government Counter Fraud Profession: transforming public sector counter fraud activity
- Next steps for the National Fraud Initiative
- New approaches to identifying fraudsters
Interested in sponsoring?
To discuss sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact us on:
0207 593 5702 firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in attending?
For registration enquiries please contact us on:
0207 593 5657 email@example.com