Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Catherine Rayner, Barrister, 7 Bedford Row
- Kathleen Jameson, Economy and Employment Project Manager, EHRC
- Susan Robson, Head of Strategy (Global IS), National Grid
- Raj Tulsiani, CEO, Green Park
- Omar Khan, Director, Runnymede Trust
- Geraldine Scott-Smith, Communications and Public Affairs Manager, Pluss
- Angela Matthews, Advice Service & Policy Manager, Business Disability Forum
- Sean Russell, Director - getoutstayout.org.uk
- Jagtar Singh OBE, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant (event chair)
- Further Speakers TBC
The Queen’s Speech laid out the new Government’s commitment to “make further progress to tackle the gender pay gap and discrimination against people on the basis of their race, faith, gender, disability or sexual orientation”. By encouraging employers to be more open about diversity, the Government hopes organisations will see the benefits a diverse workforce can bring.
Join Westminster Briefing for an up to date brief on the Government’s plans for diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We will examine latest Government policies, legal case studies and what more employers can and must do to change their workplace cultures and enable them to be more representative of the communities they work in.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- The new government’s approach to diversity and inclusion
- Legal update and the latest case law
- Government actions affecting different minority groups
- What more employers can do to support Women, BME People, Disabled People and LGBT People in the workplace
- Actions leading employers are already taking to improve equality and improve diversity
The issues will be divided into sessions entitled:
- Legal & Policy Update
- Government Actions Affecting:
- Women in the Workplace
- BME People in the Workplace
- Disabled People in the Workplace
- LGBT People in the Workplace
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in improving diversity & inclusion in their workplace, including: employers; HR officers; equality officers; and trade union & representative groups.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org