- Jack Thompson, TEF Manager, Office for Students
- Professor Andy Collop, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, De Montfort University
- Dr Eylem Atakav, Senior Lecturer, School of Art, Media and American Studies, University of East Anglia
- Mark Harris, Dean of HE, Trafford College Group (Chair)
- Dr Pam Macpherson Barrett, Head of Policy, Funding and Regulation, University of Leeds
- Professor John Grattan, Pro Vice-Chancellor for the Student Experience, Aberystwyth University
- Dr Ann Cotterill, Managing Director, Cotterill Creatve Education Solutions; formerly Director of Higher Education, Warwickshire College
- John Simpson, HE Registrar & Academic Services Manager and TEF Student Panel Member, Trafford College Group
The Teaching Excellence Framework continues to evolve as we enter its fourth year. Changes include the new Office for Students and upcoming specifications for the new subject-level pilots. Across higher education there is a renewed focus on improving teaching quality and student outcomes.
Join us in Manchester to receive an up-to-date briefing on TEF. You will hear from experts such as Siobhan O’Malley, Senior Policy Adviser, Office for Students and explore how your university can raise excellence in teaching.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- The role of the new Office for Students in raising teaching quality
- TEF Year Three outcomes
- What to expect in TEF Year Four
- Strengthening your submission and effectively demonstrating teaching excellence
- Second TEF subject pilot 2018-19 update
- Good practice in maintaining and improving on TEF results
About the day:
The morning session will focus on what's new in Year Four of the framework and the national landscape of teaching excellence. The afternoon session will look at good practice in teaching excellence and improving student outcomes.
We will provide morning refreshments and a networking lunch. Please let us know about any special needs or dietary requirements.
Who should attend?
You will join a range of higher education stakeholders including, but not limited to colleagues working in registry, student services, legal & compliance, as well as senior & middle leaders with responsibility for quality and responding to governmental reform.
The event is CPD certified. A certificate is available after the event.
For registration enquiries please contact:
Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com