The recent Strategic College Improvement Fund aims to support colleges to deliver better outcomes for learners, employers and local communities. Alongside this the Government has outlined its focus on raising standards and quality across the FE sector.
Join Westminster Briefing in November to receive an up-to-date brief on the latest government action and how your college can access funding to support improvements. You will hear about the latest good practice from leading colleges and have the chance to network with colleagues from across the country.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- Government action to boost quality and standards in FE
- Accessing funding opportunities for colleges
- Building awareness of good practice across institutions
- Identifying the quality improvement need for your setting
- Developing the capacity and capability to deliver improvements
- Aims and outcomes of the Strategic College Improvement Fund
- The role of Ofsted and understanding their framework
- Learning from success: lessons from the Improvement Fund pilot phase
- Developing an action plan to tackle the issues you face
- Good practice in improving performance
- Ensuring your curriculum is fit for purpose
About the Day:
The morning session will look at recent government action to improve colleges and what funding opportunities are available. In the afternoon session delegates will explore good practice in achieving change in FE.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.
For registration enquiries please contact:
Customer.email@example.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
Delegates will be drawn from all those with an interest in improving quality and raising standards in Further Education.