A funding increase for Primary and Secondary schools has been announced by the Government, totalling £14 billion between now and 2022-23. With this funding formula due to come into play from 2020/21, register for this timely Westminster Briefing to receive an up-to-date brief on the overall context for schools funding and best practice in allocating finance for schools and local authorities.
Join us in Central London on 10th December to review your approach to funding and finance in your school. This briefing will include an update on recent policy and guidance, an overview of best practice case studies from across the country and an opportunity to network with your colleagues.
Key issues to be addressed:
- Overview of upcoming changes to school funding
- The timeline for implementation of the National Funding Formula
- Understanding metrics for performance
- Mitigating the impact of proposed funding changes
- Planning beyond 2020/21
- Transition implications for schools and local authorities
- School improvement support: understanding how to approach support funding
- Learning from peers: innovative case study examples from schools, multi-academy trusts and local authorities
- High needs funding: ensuring appropriate support for SEND pupils and high needs
- Utilising the community and voluntary sector
- Providing an excellent education for pupils while responding to funding changes
About the event:
The morning session will focus on the Government’s plan for the next three years of school funding and explore guidance around best use of finance.
The afternoon session will examine best practice case studies of the effective use of funding in communities across the UK.
Who should attend?
You will join a range of education stakeholders including, but not limited to school leaders, finance and business managers, bursars, governors, local authority representatives and anyone involved or interested in the future of school funding.
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657