Confirmed to Speak:
- Helena Mills, Senior Policy Adviser (Research), Research England
With UKRI and Research England now fully established and beginning to consider the need for new Research Integrity policies, now is the time for HEIs to ensure they are up-to-date with sector developments and to learn from leading universities.
Attend this timely Westminster Briefing for a full briefing on these latest issues and developments, including the next steps for the Research Integrity Concordat and the assessment metrics for REF2021. Make sure you and your staff are adequately trained in monitoring, compliance and benchmarking, and prepared for upcoming developments in this area.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Overview of sector developments & UKRI update
- Assessment of Research Integrity and REF2021
- The Research Integrity Concordat: next steps
- Monitoring, compliance & benchmarking
- Considering the implications of open data
- Research integrity in the Arts and Humanities
- Successful training and development programmes for researchers
- Effective partnerships between research institutions, editors and publishers
- Strategies to overcoming the challenges of research culture
The morning session will focus on current and future challenges in research integrity, governance and ethics policy, looking at all issues likely to be in the UKRI review.
The afternoon session will look closer at practitioner-focussed case studies, providing strategies to take back and implement in your setting.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in Research Integrity in Higher Education, including but not limited to: VCs, Pro VCs, Directors of Research and Knowledge Exchange, Heads of Faculty and Department, Heads of Research, Research Ethics Committee Members, Ethics and Governance Managers, Research Governance Managers, Research Integrity Compliance Officers, Training & Development Teams and any Private or Charitable Partners working in this area.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org