- Professor Trevor McMillan, Vice-Chancellor of Keele University, Knowledge Exchange Champion and Chair, KEF Steering Group
- Alice Frost, Director of Knowledge Exchange, Research England
- Dr Joe Marshall, Chief Executive Officer, National Centre for Universities and Business (NCUB)
- Professor Dominic Palmer-Brown, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Employment Outcomes, London Metropolitan University
- Tatiana Schofield, Head of Knowledge Exchange, Royal College of Art
- Anne Kiem, Chief Executive, Chartered Association of Business Schools
- Dr David Secher (event chair), Patron and Co-Founder, PraxisAuril
- Further speakers TBC
The Knowledge Exchange Framework is set to arrive later this year. The new framework will measure knowledge exchange activity in higher education and aims to create better collaboration between businesses and the public. The newly created UK Research & Innovation are leading on putting the framework in place.
Our November conference is your chance to hear from senior figures, including Professor Trevor McMillan, Chair, KEF Steering Group. You will explore the new framework and look at how your institution can prepare for it.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Next steps for KEF in HE
- Timeline for implementation of the framework and how your institution can prepare
- What metrics will the new framework use?
- Continuing successful collaborations between businesses and institutions
- Learning from universities who do KE well
About the day:
The morning session will focus on the new framework and the new national landscape of knowledge exchange. You will receive an up-to-date brief on the new framework and explore how your institution can prepare for its implementation.
The afternoon session will look at good practice in knowledge impact and exchange. Speakers from leading institutions will share examples of success and case studies of innovation in knowledge exchange.
We will provide morning refreshments and a networking lunch. Please let us know about any special needs or dietary requirements.
Who should attend?
The conference will be useful to all those who work in research and knowledge exchange, including: Directors of Research/Knowledge, Pro VCs, Research Managers, Partnerships Executives and Managers, Lecturers, Exchange Coordinators, Policy Managers, HE Principals and Vice Principals, Head of Business Developments and all other stakeholders.
The event is CPD certified. A certificate is available after the event.
For registration enquiries please contact:
Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com