Confirmed to Speak:
- Robert Nitsch, Chief Operating Officer, Institute for Apprenticeships
- David Warnes, Managing Director, Evolve Learning Group (Part of Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College)
- Gail Bayes, Deputy Director, NTW Academy Development & Gayle Hennessy, Academy Centre & Contract Manager, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Sandra McNally, Director of the Centre for Vocational Education Research (CVER), London School of Economics
- Graham Hasting-Evans (event chair), Group Managing Director, NOCN Group
- Further speakers TBA
With the Apprenticeship Levy now in its second year, providers, colleges and employers are wrestling with new challenges and trying to maintain momentum in the face of declining take-up. Making sure you are informed of current and future issues around funding, standards and assessment is essential in delivering the best service to apprentices.
Attend this timely Westminster Briefing for a full update on Government support available and the Institute of Apprenticeships’ latest thinking. Hear how colleagues from the sector are overcoming the same challenges you face, and learn from award-winning employer partnerships.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Latest Government updates & actions to address take-up
- Wider technical education reforms: Post-16 Skills Plan & T-Levels
- Role of Institute of Apprenticeships: funding band review, standards and assessment
- Using the Digital Apprenticeship System
- Preparing for an Ofsted inspection
- Barriers to levied and non-levied employers taking on apprentices
- Flexible subcontracting: efficient supply chains and passing on the levy
- Overcoming issues facing colleges and training providers
- Balancing on and off the job apprenticeship delivery
The morning session will focus on the latest policy and funding issues facing providers of Apprenticeships, and how best to approach them.
The afternoon session will look closer at best practice case studies from colleges and providers facing the same challenges as you, offering concrete strategies to take back to your setting.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in Apprenticeships delivery, including but not limited to: Principals & Vice Principals, Apprenticeships Teams,Heads of HR, Employer Engagement Teams, Skills Teams, , Training Specialists, Partnership Teams, Local Authority 14-19 Teams, Training Providers, Awarding Bodies and Employers.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org