In March, the Naylor Review recommended a comprehensive outline of reforms for the NHS Estate. Effective use of the NHS estate can enhance healthcare, improve patient outcomes, cut waste and help services adapt to the changing demands for care.
Attend this Westminster Briefing to hear from Simon Corben, Head of Profession for Estates and Facilities at NHS Improvement to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Naylor Review and its recommendations. Learn what this means for your service, and what steps you should be taking to improve NHS Estates in your area.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- Comprehensive overview of the recommendations made by the Naylor Review
- Estates, the STPs and new models of care: what does the future hold?
- Identifying surplus or inefficient land and buildings across your estate
- Combatting significant levels of backlog maintenance
- Co-locating smaller facilities to improve efficiency and support local health needs
- Good practice examples of delivering quality & improving efficiency
- Futureproofing: Embedding flexibility into your estates strategy
- Guiding your plan within an overall business and clinical care strategy
The morning session will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the Naylor Review, its recommendations, and what this means for you.
The afternoon session will explore current good practice in NHS estates and property utilisation from around the country. This session will be highly interactive and will provide you with practical guidance to take back and implement in your setting.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
Who should attend?
Delegates will be drawn from, but not limited to: Directors of Estates & Facilities; Planning Directors; Finance Directors; Chief Operating Officers; Procurement Teams; Contracting Managers; Facilities Management Firms; Trust Governors; Strategy Managers; Corporate Officers; Energy Managers; Compliance & Risk Managers; Business Managers; Property Managers; Operations Managers;
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Walker-Lane@westminster-briefing.com
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.