Confirmed to Speak:
- Simon Corben, Director and Head of Profession for NHS Estates and Facilities, NHS Improvement
- Cliff Howell, Director & Operational Lead - NHS Estates & Facilities, Efficiency and Productivity, NHS Improvement
- Ian Caplan, Partner - Property, Bevan Brittan LLP
- Martin Clark, Partner - Healthcare Advisory, Arcadis
- Susan Biddle, Healthy Communities Consultant (Event Chair)
- Further Speakers TBA
Last year, the Naylor Review recommended a comprehensive outline of reforms for the NHS estate. The Government has responded, detailing the actions that will be taken to revitalise and transform the estate. This includes a further £3.5bn of capital investment in estates transformation and improvement and efficiency schemes, as well as the creation of a new NHS Property Board.
Attend this Westminster Briefing to hear from Simon Corben, Director and Head of Profession for NHS Estates and Facilities at NHS Improvement to gain a comprehensive understanding of the next steps after the Naylor Review. Learn how this will impact you in your area, and look ahead at future potential changes.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- Comprehensive overview of the Government’s response to the Naylor Review and next steps
- Outline of further funding and additional capital
- The impact of the new NHS Property Board
- Plans to incentivise local NHS organisations: taking a more strategic approach to estates planning
- Disposing of surplus or inefficient land to generate funds and reinvestment capital
- Prioritising land vacated for residential development for NHS staff
- Embracing emerging opportunities for new technologies to modernise the estate
- Good practice examples of delivering quality & improving efficiency
- Futureproofing: Embedding flexibility into your estates strategy
The morning session will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the Government's response to the Naylor Review and what this means for you.
The afternoon session will explore current good practice in NHS estates and property utilisation from around the country. This session will be interactive and will provide you with practical guidance to take back and implement in your setting.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates will be drawn from, but not limited to: Directors of Estates & Facilities; Planning Directors; Finance Directors; Chief Operating Officers; Procurement Teams; Contracting Managers; Facilities Management Firms; Trust Governors; Strategy Managers; Corporate Officers; Energy Managers; Compliance & Risk Managers; Business Managers; Property Managers; Operations Managers; and anybody with an interest in developing or transforming the NHS estate.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Walker-Lane@westminster-briefing.com
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.