Confirmed to Speak:
- Paul Jeffrey, Head of Student Policy, Home Office
- Nick Hillman, Director, Higher Education Policy Institute
- Joe Docherty OBE, International Director, St Mary's University Twickenham
- Jo Nesbitt, Director, International Office, Southampton Solent University
- Claire O'Leary, Assistant Director, International Student Office, University of Warwick
- Further speakers TBC
In the post-Brexit landscape, universities are rightly looking at the impact of the Immigration Bill and how it will affect their current and future international student population. It is crucial to plan for 2019 and beyond, ensuring that you are well-briefed on the latest policy developments and up to speed with recent UK Visas and Immigration guidance.
Attend this timely Westminster Briefing to hear from the Head of Student Policy at the Home Office. Consider the whole recruitment timeline from applications through compliance to student experience, future-proofing your international student recruitment process.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Update on immigration policy
- Specific considerations for EU and non-EU students
- Predicting and managing fluctuations in student numbers
- Guidance around managing and monitoring Tier 4 students
- Balancing compliance and support
The morning session will focus on the post-Brexit policy landscape for international student recruitment, including a full update on the role of the Office for Students.
The afternoon session will looks closer at successful recruitment strategies currently in place, offering best practice case studies to take back to your setting.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in international student recruitment and experience, including but not limited to: Deputy Vice-Chancellors, Chief Operating Officers, University Lawyers, Registrars, Student Welfare and Services Teams, Compliance Officers, International Admissions/Recruitment Officers and Planning and Admissions Teams.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org