When engaging with employees, an organisation needs to be aware of the diversity within their organisation. Hence, the ways communicate needs to be inclusive, representative and accessible for all who otherwise would not be engaged. A good employer will therefore put in place an effective strategy to deliver inclusive communications to the diverse set of people they represent.
Join Westminster Briefing on the 14th March to be briefed on & discuss the latest developments and what more you can do to engage with your workforce. Revitalise your inclusion strategies to provide better communications, hear from employers already leading the way and learn about the latest developments in diverse employee engagement.
Key issues to be addressed:
- Identifying common barriers to inclusive communications
- Building a cultural intelligence map of your organisation
- Involving people from your audience to develop accessible formats for all employees
- Measuring communications to track engagement and inform future strategies
- Making use of accessible methods of communication
- Developing new and innovative ways of reaching out to staff
- How to approach offline workers
- The use of language when discussing or referring to diversity groups
- Addressing the main communication barriers many people experience
- Creating effective and easily accessible content
- Linking communications with your values, priorities and business plan
The issues will be divided into sessions entitled:
- Identifying the different communication needs in your organisation
- Developing ways of meeting those needs
- Getting inclusive communication right: best practice examples
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in providing inclusive communications, including: employers; HR managers/officers; communications officers; employee relations; consultants; trade unions and representative groups.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com |
0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org