Confirmed to Speak:
- Adam Lambert, Skills and Employability, Office for Students
- Further Speakers TBA
In an increasingly competitive job market, aligning graduates’ skills and employability with those of the local and national economy is a crucial part of universities’ remit, something reflected in new Office for Students benchmarks.
As the new regulatory landscape takes shape, attend this timely Westminster Briefing to hear how this will impact on universities’ graduate employability and skills agendas. Hear from policy experts, including Adam Lambert from the Office for Students, and gain concrete strategies from award-winning colleagues in the sector. Make sure you are fully briefed on student employability, and targeting your efforts effectively and efficiently.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Graduate Employability under the new regulatory framework
- Meeting the new performance indicators
- Lessons from the DfE’s latest graduate outcomes data
- Impact of the Teaching Excellence Framework
- Accessing funding to enhance employability
- Ensuring collaboration with employers at every stage
- Aligning student choice with the local and national economy
- Developing a whole institution approach: Learning & Teaching, Careers Advice and Student Services
- Supporting students from all backgrounds: tackling differential employment outcomes
The morning session will focus on current policy and programmes around Graduate Employability, including a full update from the Office for Students.
The afternoon session will offer best practice case studies to take back to your setting, with practicable examples of effective and efficient graduate employability stratgies.
Who Should Attend?
Senior representatives from across the higher education sector, and private and public sector employers, including Graduate Recruitment Teams, Directors of Recruitment, HR Managers, Careers Advisors, Training and Work Placement Teams, Employment and Careers Services, Directors and Heads of Employability, Employment Officers, Placement Managers, Student Employability, Employer Engagement.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com