- Priya Warner, Head of Policy, The Fundraising Regulator
- Zoe Amar, CEO of Zoe Amar Digital, Chair of Charity Digital Code of Practice Steering Group
- Cameron Fitzwilliam-Grey, Chair of Greater London Volunteering, Director at London Grey Ltd
- Further speakers to be confirmed
Charity fundraising is a rapidly evolving field.
Increased regulations have altered fundraising as a practice for both charities and third-party fundraising organisations, creating difficulties in data sharing, communications, the handling of donor details and reach. Alongside this, charities must modernise their fundraising strategies digitally to ensure they are maximising potential revenue. In light of these pressures, the Fundraising Regulator has revised its Code of Fundraising Practice in early June and increased pressure on charities to comply with regulation, for the first-time naming those in breach of the FPS earlier this year. On top of this, digitalisation has been emphasised through a Code of Practice and other Governmental schemes.
Join us on 30 October for an up to date brief on the latest developments in regulating and digitalising charity fundraising and to explore current good fundraising practice.
Key issues to be addressed include:
- Updates to the Fundraising Preference Service
- The Fundraising Regulator’s view on what good practice looks like
- Ensuring proper oversight of third-party fundraising agencies
- Using the Charity Digital Code of Practice and understanding its key messages
- Connecting with the widest possible audience whilst complying to regulation
- Good practice from those leading in the sector
The morning session will explore fundraising regulation from the Fundraising Regulator and others in the sector.
The afternoon session is split into two parts, the first will look into fundraising in a digital world, the second into good practice in fundraising.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
Who should attend?
Attendees will be drawn from across the fundraising sector, including: charity managers and senior officers; trustees; volunteer centres; specialist fundraising agencies; and solicitors.
Our events are CPD certified. This event is equivalent to 3 CPD points.
A certificate is available on request post-event to all attendees.
Please note that all speakers and the agenda are subject to change without notice.
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657