The healthcare workforce cares for a richly diverse population, and it is essential that providers across the country reflect this in their staffing. While different initiatives are already being taken, what more can healthcare organisations do to ensure they are offering a diverse service for patients and an inclusive & equal place of work for all employees?
Join us on the 31st of August to explore proactive measures your organisation can take to tackle discrimination and ensure equality as an inclusive place of work.
Key Issues to be Addressed Include:
- Achieving leadership buy-in and examining the role of HR and line managers in promoting a diverse healthcare workforce
- Engaging hard to reach communities in your recruitment process
- Managing and tackling unconscious bias
- Identifying the reasons why certain groups leave & developing policies to address them
- Creating an atmosphere where staff feel comfortable speaking up and responding appropriately
- Ensuring boards and senior leadership represent the diversity of their workforce
- Managing talent pipelines to promote people regardless of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or disability
The event will be divided into sessions focusing upon:
- Culture Change
- Employee Retention
- Promotion & Leadership
Participants will have the opportunity to engage with the expert panel throughout the day.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone with an interest in promoting a diverse healthcare workforce, including but not limited to HR & Equality Officers; Senior Managers & Directors; Governance & Legal Teams; Trustees; Staff Groups
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.