Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Debbie Martin, Senior Clinical Consultant, Care 4 Quality
- Emma Ellis-Clark, Acting Regional Manager South East, Brain Injury Rehabilitation Trust
- Sue Johnson, Independent Consultant & Leadership Coach (chair)
- Further speakers TBC
The Care Quality Commission’s new updated assessment framework for community and residential adult social care services came into effect last winter. It is crucial that care home managers and their employees stay up-to-date with the latest changes and new key lines of enquiry.
Attend this Westminster Briefing to gain a comprehensive update on the CQC guidance for residential adult social care services and the details of the most recent changes for inspections. Explore best practice from around the country and gain a practical understanding of how you can best prepare for your next inspection and improve your service.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- Overview of the CQC guidance for residential adult social care services
- Update on the changes to the key lines of enquiry and rating characteristics
- Developments in the inspection process
- Ensuring that your service is safe, effective, caring, responsive to people’s needs and well-led
- Evidencing to inspectors the key characteristics of good & outstanding services
- Key measures for success for residential care homes and nursing homes
- Moving from Good to Outstanding: What steps can you take?
- Measuring performance and making improvements following an inspection
- National examples of achieving and maintaining outstanding standards for care homes
- How have leading services prepared for inspections?
About the Event:
The morning session will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the current CQC inspection Assessment Framework and the guidance on care standards for care homes. This session will detail how you can improve your service and prepare for your next inspection.
The afternoon session will explore how your colleagues from across the country are working in innovative ways to achieve excellent results and maintain outstanding care home standards. This session will provide you with practical guidance that you can take back and apply in your setting.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
Who should attend?
The audience will consist of, but is not limited to: Care Home Managers; Residential Care Managers; Adult Social Care Workers; and anyone with an interest in or responsibility for maintaining and improving standards in residential adult social care services
For registration enquiries please contact: Customer.Services@westminster-briefing.com | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: William.Walker-Lane@westminster-briefing.com
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance