- Tony Porter, Surveillance Camera Commissioner
- T/Superintendent Simon Corbin, CCTV Lead, Metropolitan Police
- David Spreadborough, Certified Forensic Video Analyst & International Trainer, Amped Software
- Further speakers TBC
One year on from the National Surveillance Camera Strategy, the landscape of CCTV is still evolving. Issues around governance, regulation and new technologies continue to have an impact. The Surveillance Camera Commissioner’s strategy looks to provide guidance and co-ordinate a national framework.
Attend this Westminster Briefing to hear from Tony Porter, Surveillance Camera Commissioner and other experts. This is the ideal opportunity to explore best practice and hear about case studies of effective CCTV use.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- Update of the National Surveillance Camera Strategy
- The role of the Surveillance Camera Commissioner in raising standards and ensuring best practice
- Meeting regulatory and data protection obligations
- CCTV and the Police: Ensuring better outcomes and working with other agencies
- Forensics and the CCTV application
- Partnership working across local services
- Case studies of meeting and exceeding codes of practice
About the Day:
The morning session will aim to provide delegates with an up-to-date brief of the current regulatory framework and the new national surveillance camera strategy.
The afternoon session will focus on best practice in CCTV use. This is a good opportunity to explore how your organisation can meet the surveillance camera code of practice.
Morning refreshments will be served upon arrival with a networking lunch to follow. Any special needs or dietary requirements should be notified to us upon booking.
The event is CPD certified, and a certificate is available confirming your attendance.
For registration enquiries please contact:
Customer.firstname.lastname@example.org | 0207 593 5657
To discuss event sponsorship, speaking opportunities and agenda content, please email: email@example.com
Who Should Attend?
Delegates will be drawn from all those who work with CCTV and surveillance cameras, including: CSPOs, CCTV Managers, CCTV Supervisors, Parking Managers, Enforcement Managers, Station Managers, Neighbourhood Managers, Community Safety Officers, local authorities, local councils, police services, police authorities, security companies, and all others with an interest in this area.